Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

The Facts about Kiwi

 Hey Bloggers

This week we had to read pages 12-16 of Uncle Don know heaps of wacky stuff, and have to find a fact is the pages I found that kiwis are really independent  by the time they were a few weeks old, some stay with the nest for up to seven years.

I am not talking about the Kiwi Fruit I am talking about our native bird the kiwi

Kiwi Facts | Kiwi Encounter Rotorua Rainbow Springs


So here it is 


I really love learning more and more about the kiwi and sharing it with you.
I think I did a good job with making the poster of Canva
Bye        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.