Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

Long-Tailed bats

 Hey bloggers 

We read pages 17-22 pages of Uncle Don knows heaps of wacky stuff. The fact that I found from the book is - New Zealand's bats are about the size of a mouse. We have the short-tailed bats and the long-tailed bats. The long-tailed bats like to live in really old trees.

Long and short-tailed bat/pekapeka: Tiakina Ngā Manu monitoring results

Here is my work about the long-tailed bats


I loved learning more about the Long-tailed bat and writing them down so you can see them and learn more about them.

I hope you liked or loved learning about the Long-tailed bats

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.