Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

The last Blog post about Uncle Don know heaps of wacky stuff

 Hey bloggers

This is the lsat time I will be reading Uncle Don knows heaps of wacky stuff. This time we read pages 23-26 and the fact that I did was - The New Zealand Kea is one of the few parrots in the world to live in the cold. They live in the South Island high country and are mostly vegetarian and are also very brainy. Hope you learnt a lot about the kea in that fact but you will learn more in the biteable that I made it on.

Cheeky Kea – Kiwi Conservation Club

New Zealand parrot power: how clever kea reason like us

Arthur's Pass - Kea (Nestor Notabilis)


Here they are


Here is were I got lots of my facts from - Here
I hope you learnt lots about the kea I enjoyed learning about the kea.
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.