Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Uncle Don know heaps of wacky stuff part 2

 Hey bloggers

We read pages 8-11 and we had to find a fact throw the book so I did - Introduced pest are threatening our Wetland. So I did a Biteable about the Wetland. Wetland are through Christchurch because of the Christchurch earthquakes.

The animals that live in the wetlands are

1. Frogs

2. Insects 

3. Snails

4. Fish

5. Dotterel 

6. Pukeko 

So here is my work 


I enjoyed making this blog post, making my biteable, reading the book, learning fact about the Wetland
and pest that threaten the Wetland 
So there you go
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.