Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

My speech and it is about......

HI this is a speech blog and only a speech blog. I have a slide I am showing the speech on. It has 370 words, that is a lot, have you done a long write or a free write?  if you have not then ask your teacher if you can do one or two or three or ever four. It is  40 minutes to do the long write if more we have a word limit and because we have four years in our class, we have 5,6,7 and 8 the year 5 and the new children in the class  only have to write 240 words and the year 6,7 and 8s have to write 300 words in 40 minutes. I am a year 5 and am meant to write 240 but I wote 370 words.



Here is my slide of my speech.

Comment if you have done your speech your if you have done it on plosion.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.