Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Home learning - movie time!!!

HI this is my movie time, it has to be in your house. My movie will be about  animals and it is called Animals in Action.  Why it is called that is because we have 4 animals and all the wild birds because they come because we have a bird feeder. This movie would be about all the antics  of our animals would get up to when we are not at home.  My actresses  is Courteney Cox she is from Friends and she plays Monica.

This is the my movie poster.


Thank you for looking at my home learning blog post and comment how is yours.
Bye until my next blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.