Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Mufti day and when........came back!!!!

Hi This is the funnest blog I have done, It is when my friend.... and all the year 8 she is...... I can not say how it is. Here is one clue they have spent four weeks in Hana and Mika!!! We were happy to have them back, because we were on the last day of doing speeches they had to it about there holiday. On the biteable there is a photo of there first day back.

Here is a biteable of how it is!!!

Comment if you guest it and if it was a fun blog post. BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.