Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Home learning - Food review

Hi, today I did some baking all by myself because I am good at baking it is my favorite thing to do.
Have you done any baking by your self or our mum just helped you just a little bit?  I made today  baked a delicious fudgy brownie.  My favorite thing about baking is that you get to taste the food my mum took the pictures and I did some photographs to like
Mum took this one 
                                                         Mum took this one
                                                                        This one
                                               This one it looked so good I had to taste some I loved it.
                                                                        This one
                                                                     This one and
                                                                      This one.
This is when I it done.
                                                        Have a piece it was delicious 

                                        Bye!!!!! Comment it you have done one by our self or if you have any questions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.