Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

homework - black and white

 This is my homework. When the world is black and white. One morning I woke up and the whole world was black and white, That was strange. I don't like this. I was missing  green it was my favorite. There was no green only black and white I walk a round my city no  color,  my mum, my dad and my sister  were asking me where  the colors  where  any color   except black and white "no there is only black and white."I replied "How do you know"said the family "I walked around the city." I replied.  So they went of walking, they came back with some news "there is no color" they said that was strange too.  "Cars and people are  roaming the streets wondering  were the color has gone"said the family. I search up on my chromebook where does black and white came from it didn't answer me. I  thought that was strange. It only did that if I tipped up silly words. "At 5pm at night cars and people were stole roaming the road and streets!"the family told me. I I skipped up stairs  into bed. The next morning the color was back now that's strange!















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.