Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Whats Resilience...................

Hey blogger👋
Resilience was fun to learn and there are lots of way be resilience.
Resilience means you can never ever give up, you still need to try in every way.
Here is an example:
 If you lose a game you can bounce back and say good game.
Here is a DLO with the video and what resilience means to me!!
I am going good with my Resilience.
I think I can improve my resilience in do helping people when they get stuck. 

Do you have Resilience?
Do any of my things that I can't focus on is the same as yours?
If you don't have Resilience would you like Resilience?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael, Its your post police buddy.
    This is a really good blog post. I like how you have told the readers what resilience is😀.

    Maybe you could look at your blog because your writing has gone of the page and that might need fixing.

    Anyway good job.

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora michaela brayden here.
    This is lovely that is one of my school's values.
    I like your post its short quick and very amazing.
    Next time you say a bit more about it but great post.
    Here is the link to my blog
    http://ymsbraydend.blogspot.com/
    kind regards
    brayden:)
    maybe extinct animals
    should be left extinct
    but life uh finds a way.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.