Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting

What I know about Blog Commenting:
Well I know that you need to put there name and your name and what school you are from if you are from a school. Positive, thoughtful and helpful. It needs to be a nice comment of what they did was good and what they need to improve on. You need to say any questions about the blog that is not in there just to put more information  in there about the topic that they chose.  At the end you need to put your name and madye Kind Regards.

Here is the blog comment I did to Jorjas blog/link
Hey there Jorja I'm Michaela you now me your best friend
I like the way you asked a question about what colour your cat is, I think she is ginger colour. My fav photo was number 3 when she was sleeping.
Yes and then no they were for the questions.
One thing I can not read the writing it was a bit hard to read it.
What a there animals do you have?.
Love the cat
Kind regards
Michaela

Hi Zara I'm Michaela your friend Olivia's sister Michaela
I like that you did some shopping in your book I love to do shopping.
You are good at making front covers of the book.
Did you think about what type of miffen you had and you could put that in and what you had for dinner. what book did you read? Why did you what to do it about shopping? 
Kind Regards 
Michaela 

Here is some sentence starters to write a comment Positive, thoughtful and Helpful
Kind Regards
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.