Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I have a dream

Hi bloggers
We are about to start our learning on speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I freaked out because I hate standing in front of people and talking. Before we get into all the deep learning and creating, we had a task do to train our brain. In order to set up our mindset for speeches, we used the 6 tools in the Mental Toughness toolkit to create a motivational drawing of ourselves. We used google drawings and my DLO is below - visualisation of me during my speeches learning. MY dream for how it will all go is that I will not like when I stand up in front of people and will just talk and not think that they are there.

While I was creating this drawing I thought about if I was going to cry will presenting or like last year and just talk it out and not worry. 
The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be trying to not take to long in my speech and cry.
The easiest part is going to be when it is over.
Have you ever had to write and present a speech before?
What would your tips be?
If done any speeches/speech before what was the topic?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.