Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Rimu Writing Competition Please Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi bloggers 
Read this fast so you can see what the link is to.
I Rimu Writing Competition.
We need your votes in for the Rimu Writing Competition by Friday 21st August @3.00.
And today is the Friday 14th August so 7 more days to vote.

We have this table that has 28 words that we made up in our brain and write done what we first think of when we turn our brain of.
HERE is the table with 28 words.



Have a Vote before you comment

Have you voted?
Have you done a Writing comp for your class?
WHat word out of the 28 do you like best?
Bye 
Remember to Comment!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.